We Represent People Injured in Car Accidents — Never the Insurance Company
If you or one of your loved ones has been injured in a car crash in the Kirkland, Washington, area, you should contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Doing so can help you understand all your options related to paying medical bills, receiving compensation for time missed at work and getting your vehicle repaired. At the Quick Law Group, PLLC, our car accident clients are given straightforward, candid advice about their situation, and are always treated with respect as they deal with the legal and medical issues that result from the accident. We can guide you in what to do after a car accident, as well as common mistakes to avoid. Contact us to set up a free initial consultation with a lawyer.
What can a good lawyer do for you after a car accident? Our Seattle car accident attorney handles everything about your case, and fights to get you maximum money damages for your injuries.
Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents typically result from:
- Distracted and inattentive drivers
- Drivers using cell phones when driving
- Running a red light
- Too far below the posted speed limit
- Failure to properly signal a turn
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or medication
Kirkland Auto Accident Attorney
Having a car accident attorney represent you during your case and hold liable parties accountable is important because of all the complexities involved. Some of these things include:
- How to handle a case with multiple defendants
- Knowing the different approaches needed for arbitration, mediation and jury trials
- Properly identifying all insurance coverage
- Understanding uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage laws
- Understanding interstate trucking and transportation laws
We make it possible for our clients to have peace of mind knowing that they are in the hands of a capable attorney who has years of experience working with car accident cases.
Injured in a Car Accident? Contact Our Law Firm to Bring an Accident Claim
From our offices in Kirkland, car accident attorney Elizabeth Quick represents clients in King County, Snohomish County and communities throughout the Seattle metro area and Puget Sound region. Contact us by e-mail to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Kirkland car accident lawyer today.