Hundreds of Personal Injury Cases Handled Since 1999
Laws governing safe medical procedures and the maintenance of commercial and residential property are clear, and support injured parties' claims for damages when medical negligence and slip, trip and fall accidents occur.
The Seattle and Kirkland, Washington, law firm of the Quick Law Group firm can provide experienced legal help following injuries and wrongful death due to medical negligence, medical malpractice and premises liability accidents. Medical malpractice attorney Elizabeth Quick has practiced personal injury law since 1999 and has recovered damages for injured clients.
Do you have questions regarding your rights following injuries from medical malpractice or from dangerous property? Call (425)-576-8150.
Medical negligence and malpractice can result from a broad range of doctor and medical staff failings, including failure to:
- Diagnose an ailment
- Refer for necessary treatment
- Obtain an individual's or family's informed consent
- Provide appropriate treatment
- Prescribe appropriate medication
- Use appropriate hospital administrative services, equipment and staff
- Develop an appropriate health management strategy
- Provide warning of treatment risks
Actionable, compensable slip, trip and fall accidents commonly occur in or on:
- Parking lots
- Apartment, condominium and townhouse complexes
- Private homes
- Stores, malls and other retail establishments
- Business, commercial and industrial property
We can conduct a full investigation of your claim and work aggressively to resolve it through negotiations, arbitration, mediation or litigation. Ms. Quick is an experienced litigator and medical malpractice attorney and will file your claim in court when insurers refuse to offer fair settlements. For a no-charge discussion regarding your medical negligence, medical malpractice or premises liability accident questions, contact our offices.
At the Quick Law Group, we are available for off-hour appointments, provide free initial consultations, and offer two offices for your convenience, including one in the pleasant and easily accessed location of Kirkland. To contact medical malpractice attorney Elizabeth Quick, call (425)-576-8150.